Southern Leyte part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caloy, I am very interested, been planning to go home next year, but no firm dates yet. I've talking to my bro of doing Tubbataha, but its still up in the air. However, I'll let you know in a few weeks.

I'm interested, but it's in the wrong month...:(

here are the updated rates for 2007 -
from Phil McGuire (he's a member here)

Cottage twin share (2 divers) $30 US a night.

Air dives $25
Nitrox dives $27
Whale shark trip (includes lunch and
dive or snorkel, your choice ) $79

Transport from Tacloban airport to resort and return 7000 pesos (aircon Van)
Transport from Hilongos/Bato to resort and return 3400 pesos (aircon Van/Car)

10% off diving and accommodation for 4 divers and above minimum 2 dives a day.

Please note our rates will change as of the 1/1/08

I have booked 1 cottage for you from the 22/2/08 to the 25/2/08

I reckon I would be spending around P30k for this trip (me and wife). 3 nights accommodation, 5 to 6 dives each and that whale shark safari thing, meals and transfers.

love to join Caloy but I'll most likely be taking Chinese New Yr off earlier that month.

kuya caloi, zee and his bestfriend will be in PI that month. i am sure they won't miss that one out. i've checked my calendar and it seems i might be able to afford a few days leave...

hmmmn....

Transport from Tacloban airport to resort and return 7000 pesos (aircon Van)
Transport from Hilongos/Bato to resort and return 3400 pesos (aircon Van/Car)

jeeez, 7k for the land transfer alone... which way is more convenient? flying to cebu and getting a ferry from there to Hilongos/Bato...or flying to Tacloban? which route are you taking?

Koya, I'm in for sure! So excited! :)

So I'll make sure to save up for 20K. Shame the dang US dollar is doing so poorly... :p

@ Maggie: Yay, dive buddy for me! (I'll take either one of you 3. But I'd prefer zee if you don't mind :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom