SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I may know some crusty old cave diver with an older model dive rite, the type that had the brick of a battery. :rofl3:

We don't like being called crusty :rofl3:

Scubakevdm, put me down for some shrimp and sauce. I asked Jen to PM me the address but if she forgets, I'll eat the shrimp myself.

I'd rather share, though.

PM sent to tcarpjr

Jenny - Carmel corn (yes, there will be popcorn! ), Christmas cookies
DebbyDiver - Brain Bleach Shooters aka Pina Colada Mix, hummus and pita bread, and dates for everyone!
Deepstops - Anejo rum & Mexican bean dip & chips (to go with Pygar's tequila )
Jupitermermaid - chocolate covered pringles
pygar - Tequila
crd kats - artichoke dip, wine
LTW123 - RUM!!!
Divergirl4U - Some nice Wine red and white
Speargirl - chicken wings, mild and hot, soda, smoked fish dip and party supplies
LowVizWiz - Sodas, ice and wife's zucchini bread
Netmage - nuthin', ain't coming, gonna miss him
Showboat - Skyy Vodka
tasdiver1 - White Wine and Shrimp Platters
DennisS - potstickers
NetDoc - Pete needs a date!! Despite this being the list of stuff to bring, just for Pete we have a list of wants!
MB - ??????
tcarpjr - some shrimp and sauce
Scubaken1970 - Fruit tray,Wine and Ice
videodude - either vegetarian pasta or a veggie tray
tltracy - Christmas fudge goodies or something like that
Mr. Lee - ??????
BethO - Cheese platter and wine
poety - Beer
ektess1 - ??????
tcjmiami - Christmas mincemeat pies, salsa chips and beer
kbeck and cooltech - homemade salsa, storebought chips
Scubakevdm Jumbo Wieners, steamy buns and associated sauces

:wink:

Carmen, thanks so much for posting the list..

I *think* we are pretty well set. Of course at this time I am brain dead and have had a few drinks in preperation for tomorrow. :wink:

Making the carmel corn first thing in the morning before church. *Only* made one batch of cookies tonight, but there are plenty still if I can keep Hermit Crab out of them! LOL

I know I was meaning to post some really important stuff, but for the life of me CRS... awwhhh well..

See ya all tomorrow!

Carmen, thanks so much for posting the list..

I *think* we are pretty well set. Of course at this time I am brain dead and have had a few drinks in preparation for tomorrow. :wink:

Making the carmel corn first thing in the morning before church. *Only* made one batch of cookies tonight, but there are plenty still if I can keep Hermit Crab out of them! LOL

I know I was meaning to post some really important stuff, but for the life of me CRS... awwhhh well..

See ya all tomorrow!
Did someone insinuate rum? :D

I'm diving BHB in the AM if anyone is interested...

Insinuate is a rather tame word at this point. :wink:

Well, not only will I be bringing dates for everyone, but I will be giving EVERYONE a Kiss!!!

Dates and Kisses, hmmmm, if any of you are on the fence about coming to the party, now you KNOW you have to show up for your date and your Kiss!

:kiss2:
preview_Kiss.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom