SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iIt is not as much fun when you do it alone Are you? God I hope my wife doesn't come.

OMFG! This was hilarious :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Can't wait till the party!!

A request... Pete, please do the lisp impression again, pppleeeeassee.

:popcorn:

Geez, ya snooze, ya lose, looks like there was quite a party here last night and it's too early in the morning to even go near ektess1 last post.

Un-true... We've slept in the same house, never in the same bed ... We are really good friends (and understand what the other is going through), and that is everything to our relationship (anyone needs to know)!

Yes, I love to joke around! I definitely have visions at times (mostly when high on rum!)

So, that would be with all the women and... uh... you??? Is there a fetish here that he's not telling us about?

It's not hard to see someone's dark side... just ask them to bend over! :D

Pete, you forget... I've slept with you (in the same room) too :D By the way... Breakfast on you the next morning was excellent!

Jim has never slept with me but he's slept with a lot my friends and I find nothing wrong with them or him :D :popcorn: (Jim is like me, he knows a good night's sleep makes for a better day of diving tomorrow :))

I sleep with Jim every chance I get :D

Judging by last night's thread, I have to stop hanging out at the adult sites and hang out here more often!

It's got to be something in the air. You guys were like animals on a brisk mornin.:rofl3:

Tom, are you insinuating that we are NOT acting like adults here? :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom