SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:confused:Nothing happened that's the point all of us on the boat made sure you did'nt go to the island and made it out to Molassess. It was a fun weekend diving with everyone.:D

Yes it was a fun weekend :cool2: Next time I want to go to this island :D

ha ha the island :wink: Danno is a good Captain with contacts on :wink:

Thanks Kim... You were a great passenger too :mooner:

(I know I need to chime in here about something important, but am enjoying the banter. It's all good.)
Am looking so forward to the party!!! It's gonna so neat meeting some new folks and laughing with (or is that at?) old friends!

Stuff we need:
Soda (I don't drink that stuff, but some folks dare to dilute swill with it.. I prefer my rum on ice!)
Ice
Cups, or bring your own... less clean up for me! Oh, wait, Pete is showing up at 3 A.M. for clean up! Buwhhhaaaaaa

You know sooner or later your going to have to give all the peeps your address. :blinking:

yes it does.I think the big thing is to get out and do things and learn the local customs.It is just hard in the beginning.That is why I am planning to try and make the party

yes it does.I think the big thing is to get out and do things and learn the local customs.It is just hard in the beginning.That is why I am planning to try and make the party

Scubaboard is one of the best places to meet good people. :D

You know sooner or later your going to have to give all the peeps your address. :blinking:

How is this usually done? I hope this information isn't posted on this very public forum.

That would be up to Jenny. She could Post or PM everybody.

I would assume that her standard procedure would apply! But then again, you know what they say about assuming :D

Hm. I will try to make this if I can. I'm not sure yet when exactly I'll be coming home from school up here in Virginia. But I shall keep you posted. :thumbs-up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom