SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that's funny:rofl3: That would be a good movie in the making:popcorn::rofl3: comedy for sure!!!!!
Sort of like a cross between Forrest Gump and Princess Bride??? :D

Have fun storming Jenny's Party, kids!

Aww yes..what a weekend it was..

:confused:Nothing happened that's the point all of us on the boat made sure you did'nt go to the island and made it out to Molassess. It was a fun weekend diving with everyone.:D

Sort of like a cross between Forrest Gump and Princess Bride??? :D

Have fun storming Jenny's Party, kids!

Pete's right we are Storming Jenny's Party here. I apologize Jenny:kiss2: :santasmile::santa1:

:reindeer: **************************** :coolsnow:

:xmas_2::xmas_2: Back to Jenny's Christmas Party :xmas_2::xmas_2:

(I know I need to chime in here about something important, but am enjoying the banter. It's all good.)
Am looking so forward to the party!!! It's gonna so neat meeting some new folks and laughing with (or is that at?) old friends!

Stuff we need:
Soda (I don't drink that stuff, but some folks dare to dilute swill with it.. I prefer my rum on ice!)
Ice
Cups, or bring your own... less clean up for me! Oh, wait, Pete is showing up at 3 A.M. for clean up! Buwhhhaaaaaa

Well I would have to be be played by Jackman he is a good actor and at least.I could say I was represented well,plus he has not lost his accent like most do when they come here.Or how bout we let cathren play in the movie and I will play my self LMAO.This way I will actually meet her.

You are right it is very hard to adjust so I have actually become very quiet.The women here are friendly but believe it or not I have been shut down every time.They are very hard to learn but I am alawys working on learning,any teachers out the there who want to send me to school.LMAO.I am just kidding.It is very hard moving from one country to another and unless you have actually lived in another country for an amount of time you can never reall understand.
Cheers Mate

It's funny you say that, most people assume I am American, which I am (long story) but I grew up somewhere else I just been here longer than anywhere else but not by much. So I know what you mean about being hard to move to a different country. It gets easier with time and underwater it really doesn't matter :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom