South Florida Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Holly and I recently watched a movie starring Denzel Washington "Out of Time", that had an event at a hotel. It turns out = that was the hotel we stayed in during the SoFlo party last October!!! It was really cool to see it and RECOGNIZE the hotel. Although would have been creepy if the guy he killed would have been staying in the same room WE had stayed in!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Holly and I recently watched a movie starring Denzel Washington "Out of Time", that had an event at a hotel. It turns out = that was the hotel we stayed in during the SoFlo party last October!!! It was really cool to see it and RECOGNIZE the hotel. Although would have been creepy if the guy he killed would have been staying in the same room WE had stayed in!
It may not have been the guy in the movie, but someone's probably been killed in that room. No, wait, some spring breaker's have just passed out in there. My bad. :(>

AAAAAAHHHHH I knew that wasn't a beer stain on the floor! Eww,... oh wait, spring breakers? It WAS a beer stain on the floor. :/

Question is - were there any hidden cameras taking shots for some 'Gone Wild' movie?

:) It amazes me how many of those small hotels there are down there and how they make it during the off season? Was the room reasonably priced?

not bad through hotels.com nothing really fun though we were sharing the room :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom