South Florida Divers' Virtual Pub...chat about anything!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey dive buds, if you look around ScubaBoard, you'll see a variety of chat threads that have little or nothing to do with diving but are fun nonetheless. I have met, dived with, and become good friends with many people who I first "met" here on ScubaBoard just by chitchatting about this and that.

I am hereby starting our first Virtual Pub. This will be a fun way to get to know one another between meetings and dives and other events.

Post what you want! Gossip, news, catch brags, whatever. Just keep it clean and be nice. No rules...just right!

So, a brand new member named Laura came up to me after Wednesday night's meeting and asked how to get involved with the sea turtle hatchlings. I put her in touch with Donna Harland and she's already seen her first hatchout and will be volunteering again tonight. Way to go, Laura!!!

Hmmmm, a ScubaBoard friend's good friend lost a wedding ring while snorkeling in June and I think a SFDI member has found it. Is that cool or what? Stand by for more info!

Well, I'm excited to announce that 26% of the paid membership of the dive club has requested membership in this private forum!

Let's get this party started...get posting! :blinking:

Yeah...it worked. This is my first post on the private SFDI forum. What a great way to keep in touch with club buddies. Thanks Debby.:D

You're welcome, Nancy! I'm hoping people will start posting and we'll see many more impromptu events and dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom