Someone Does 50th Dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way to go Sam! I've noticed that your diving has goten better since you first started diving with us :D Keep going 100 is the next big #

Good job Sam. Keep it up, you're a good diver, you make the Beach Crabs proud!

Incredible... just seems like yesterday you started diving with the BC's ... now you're a 1/2 centennial diver!!!

Congratulations... great job!

BTW , at this pace you'll pass Rickster in about 30 years... :D

Incredible... just seems like yesterday you started diving with the BC's ... now you're a 1/2 centennial diver!!!

Congratulations... great job!

BTW , at this pace you'll pass Rickster in about 30 years... :D
:rofl3::rofl3: thanks brother! you gotta make it out this thursday for the night dive at deer creek. not only is it haunted, you get a chance to go face to face with Ricks new best friend :sharkattack:

:rofl3::rofl3: thanks brother! you gotta make it out this thursday for the night dive at deer creek. not only is it haunted, you get a chance to go face to face with Ricks new best friend :sharkattack:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nice work brutha! I've got a feeling that we going to see a "Someone does 100th Dive" very soon. Next time ask Rick for some kind of proof, like maybe a shark battle scar!

Billy

billy i was there right next to him. out at rick's reef. never seen rick swim so fast!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::sprint:

Haha, I was the second witness to the shark event. And I'm pretty sure he saw it with the look in his eyes.:shocked:

Wow... sorry I missed that... that would have been cool to see... no not the shark... Rick's face--- :wink:

Back
Top Bottom