some thing good about Scuba Sciences Inc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiver1302001

Contributor
Reaction score
has any one had a good thing happin at Scuba Sciences Inc. if so plece let me know here
do not post the bad things here only the good!!

ok i will start with this i like the class's Scuba Sciences Inc. give you more time to get good at scuba
i am working on my divecon c-card and i thing i will be a good divecon when i got done
thank you all at ssi

You might want to edit your post and change ssi to Scuba Sciences Inc.

Otherwise you'll likely get a bunch of responses about SSI - the dive certification agency - since your post will be seen by everyone on the board, not just in this forum.

don't know anything about them, sorry

i know i have a spelling amd grammar problem i have had it all my life and the spell and grammar checks do not help

They stock Scubapro.

They carry Halcyon.

They teach a DIR-F class.

They're close to Lake Pleasant.

Several tech folks dive out of the shop.

My few interactions with them have been positive.

Hi AzAtty

Thank you for the kind words.

We work really hard to provide the best equipment, training and trips that we can. We listen to what our customers ask for and try to implement their suggestions whenever we can.

If you enjoyed our DIR course, you will be excited to see our next Tech XR courses that will be starting this summer or fall. Stop by our Metro Dive Center and take a look at our new Technical Divers Showroom that we have started to put together. We are bringing in new inventory and all sorts of accessories from Halcyon, Scubapro, and Deep Outdoors (we ran out of room in our main showroom and had to expand to provide enough room for the Tech gear).

Have a great day!

Tina
Scuba Sciences, Inc.

Scuba Sciences:
Hi AzAtty

Thank you for the kind words.

We work really hard to provide the best equipment, training and trips that we can. We listen to what our customers ask for and try to implement their suggestions whenever we can.

If you enjoyed our DIR course, you will be excited to see our next Tech XR courses that will be starting this summer or fall. Stop by our Metro Dive Center and take a look at our new Technical Divers Showroom that we have started to put together. We are bringing in new inventory and all sorts of accessories from Halcyon, Scubapro, and Deep Outdoors (we ran out of room in our main showroom and had to expand to provide enough room for the Tech gear).

Have a great day!

Tina
Scuba Sciences, Inc.

Hi Tina,

So who is going to be the instructor teaching the new Tech XR courses?

Thanks
Karen

When's your next DIR-F, Tina? I've been on hiatus for several years, so I'm hitting training hard this year to get back up to speed before I go for my instructor cert next year.

I have been diving with Scuba Sciences for a long time now.

Every Instructor and Dive Master that I've met on trips has always been very nice, helpful and seems to go out of their way to help. 3 of my girlfriends (from work) are starting classes in March/April. I can't wait to go on the trip when they get certified because I will get to use my new regulator in the ocean and I think I will have enough dives to reach my Master Diver rating on this next trip.

I really enjoyed my Expert Class. When I went on my beach trip, I was the only Expert Student on that particular trip. One of the Dive Masters, (I think his name was Bob) took me on my long swim and dove with me off the beach. I thought that was so nice for him to take me on a private long swim and a beach dive.

Forget it, changed my mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom