Some photos from my Aug / Sept trip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azscubadude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Everyone,

Not to many UW photos being posted lately so I thought I would post a link to a few shots from my Aug / Sept trip so everyone in the states starting to experience the cold weather of winter move in can dream about their next trip.

I didn't take a lot of photos this trip because I was having such a great time just diving and enjoying the ride from the currents. It was a wonderful trip and making new friends is always fun.

All shots taken with G-12, Ikelite housing, Ikelite strobes. For those not familiar with SmugMug, hover your cursor over the photo on the right side and click on the larger view slide out menu.

Hope you enjoy.

Aug / Sept trip photo link

additional shots from my March 2011 trip (just in case you need a bigger fix)..:D

March trip photo link

aaahhhhhhhh! Not tweaking now, thanks.

Thanks for sharing such wonderful pics! The close up of the Trumpet fish needs to be framed and displayed. One more week for me :)

nice.

Thanks for sharing, they're really outstanding!

VERY nice......whats your set up?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, they are very much appreciated.

My setup is a Canon G-12 in and Iklelite housing with dual DS-161 strobes/video lights, UltraLight strobe arms and a Sola 600 focus light. It's a compact setup to travel with but I would much rather have my Pro camera bodies for better quality shots but just don't want to carry the extra weight.

Here is a wildlife shot I took of an Osprey taken with a Pro body and a much sharper lens..

Osprey

very nice

Your underwater photos are EXCELLENT, but you need to slow down your shutter speeds when shooting prop planes. Most have frozen props, which make for nice sharp photos but dead stick planes don't fly well.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry

Back
Top Bottom