Some DOR 4 pics (aka: Ish find a frogfish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw X-Men, it was a good movie. And for sure stay until the end of the credits, especially if you know the X-Men storyline.

The Director's theater was awesome! It was a bit more expensive but I don't go to too many movies because of the hassle with the crowds. I may actually go to more while I'm here. The entire theater was about 35 seats. Each row had six leather recliners paired up (two on the right, two on the left two in the middle) and there was enough room to totally stretch out with little chance of interferring with someone else's ability to see. Each ticket is 300 but it came with soda and popcorn.

clgsamson:
Xmen pix?:)

OMG! not xmen pics!
laugh.gif

@lolos: please reserve seats at the old fart's table...eric and i will be there in 4-5 years time :wink:

ishbaby:
ah just like the premier theater in shangrila, all you can drink and eat (popcorn) :) for 350 per person though. . .

Wow, unlimited popcorn? I say we have a PPD Popcorn thread meeting there!

iris_ice:
that's right... you guys went to UST... will ask her about you tonight :)

you in the PI, dude?

uhm...errm...currently in hiding heeheehee

how did you guys meet anyway?

ayayayay...you should tell me the story via email or pm. i have something juicy i wana tell you about her...well its actually about me that's related to her... hehehe

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom