Some DOR 4 pics (aka: Ish find a frogfish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least someone appreciated that 5 sec at the end :) So, Ate Iris, Halthron, when will you watch the movie? So far I haven't heard anyone say X-Men 3 wasn't good.

iris_ice:
date with girls :) dinky's cousin's in a love crisis so to the rescue we go. we might watch xmen instead (if we get seats, anyway)... or anything that's not too depressing.

oh, wait.. i think i recall seeing dinky from one of your pics in your gallery.

we went to the same college..different majors tho.

:wink: :D :wink: :D

jj_freelord:
At least someone appreciated that 5 sec at the end :) So, Ate Iris, Halthron, when will you watch the movie? So far I haven't heard anyone say X-Men 3 wasn't good.
That 5 second clip is critical for the upcoming x-men 4: battle at the ok corral.

I can't say for anybody else but for those who follow (even loosely) the X-Men comicbook plot/s, I'd say not quite critical. But if it is for the X-Men 4: Battle At The OK Corral, maybe it probably might:D

Of course from a title like X-Men: The Last Stand, you'd think...But nope, it's just like soap operas, never ending, plots twist and turn and ends up at the same place.

Maybe someone should put up more frogfish or DOR 4 pics. Of course the more interesting ones would be on the other threads :)

Back
Top Bottom