Some DOR 4 pics (aka: Ish find a frogfish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
date with girls :) dinky's cousin's in a love crisis so to the rescue we go. we might watch xmen instead (if we get seats, anyway)... or anything that's not too depressing.
imee and i are planning to watch davinci (finally) tomorrow... hopefully we can get seats

Jag

shugar:
imee and i are planning to watch davinci (finally) tomorrow... hopefully we can get seats

Jag
hopefully, we can get seats tonight... :)

iris_ice:
date with girls :) dinky's cousin's in a love crisis so to the rescue we go. we might watch xmen instead (if we get seats, anyway)... or anything that's not too depressing.

kat and I just saw X-Men 3 a while ago, after our pool session, hahaha :D

Zeeman:
Any good?

Going to see it tomorrow...

Z...

It is OK. :D there's like a 5 seconds clip at the end of the credits, kat and i had to go back to our seats coz the lady won't let us out, hehehe.

oh well, people are still sort of blocking the exit.. for me, i guess no, the credit's kinda long, i can tell you what it is though but it'll be a spoiler.

Don't tell me. I'll figure it out within the next 20 odd hours...

z...

Back
Top Bottom