Some DOR 4 pics (aka: Ish find a frogfish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
salamat... i posted in the order of reading... hehehehehe... she's cute huh... at least from what i'm gathering from the photo...

Jag

did you know that she is the sister of vivian zapanta (for those of who know vivian zapanta anyway)

clgsamson:
our instructor pards...

Yup, I almost forgot pards. I tend to remember her by the nice and sometimes challenging dives we did with her.:wink:

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun with Joy. Right, Matthew. I loved having to hang on to everything to survive my first dives in, what I just realized, a year. Woohoo.

the one who was supposed to shatter her innocence had to leave to do his thesis abroad... he ought to be back in a year or so... iris can wait
Why? I say his loss for leaving her behind! :D :D :D

might go to makati tomorrow for a da vinci code date. who wants to swap cd's? and who wants to watch the movie with us? :)

Really wish I were there guys. Nice pics! Don't leave us overseas PPDers out of the loop! Post more!... :)

07_jonix_sleeping.jpg

Comfy kuya jon? Glad to know my rig is being useful while I'm gone. :wink:

chip104:
Really wish I were there guys. Nice pics! Don't leave us overseas PPDers out of the loop! Post more!... :)

07_jonix_sleeping.jpg

Comfy kuya jon? Glad to know my rig is being useful while I'm gone. :wink:

sure was :D our average dive time is more or less 70 minutes...the pros were going around 90+...enough time for a quick nap :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom