Some DOR 4 pics (aka: Ish find a frogfish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
hey Carlo, ang swabe ng avatar mo!

Thanks man! :blinking:

That was taken in la laguna, PG.

aparatchiki:
Thanks man! :blinking:

That was taken in la laguna, PG.
so what's that girl doing with your boyfriend??? :D :D :D Hope LA is doing well Chiki. :)

Halthron:
...The Director's theater was awesome!...

girls, we should try this out some time :D afterwhich we can do another overnight talkathon again, maybe this time along baywalk and wait for the sunrise (in which case we'll be waiting forever... :) )

Iris:
girls, we should try this out some time afterwhich we can do another overnight talkathon again, maybe this time along baywalk and wait for the sunrise (in which case we'll be waiting forever... )
hey when are u guys watching a movie in SM Mall of Asia? I am only free night of June 10 and 11!!

aparatchiki:
...how did you guys meet anyway? ... ayayayay...you should tell me the story via email or pm. i have something juicy i wana tell you about her...well its actually about me that's related to her... hehehe

pm sent :)

never got around to asking if she knew you. had to talk about lotsa other girly stuff :D

iris_ice:
pm sent :)

never got around to asking if she knew you. had to talk about lotsa other girly stuff :D

donk worry... i remember her alright...im just not quite sure if that's true with her :D :D

ishbaby:
hey when are u guys watching a movie in SM Mall of Asia? I am only free night of June 10 and 11!!
mommy kat, are you free on those dates? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom