Solo Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phffft, so does this one along with 400M sat chambers, 2 moonpools, dynamic positioning, 2 bells, 2 ROVs, and a 150 ton crane for recovering "artifacts". The day rate is a little high though, but the crew can handle anything. :rolleyes:

full.jpg

Heres my solo dive boat:

upload_2020-9-3_17-14-27.png

Zero recompression chambers and it doesnt have dynamic positioning or a moon pool but it works great for me.

Key points for solo are an open bow so i can pull the anchor from the helm, small enough that it's manaeable to launch and recover by myself, 4 stroke engine so its economical enough to justify going out on my own, enough deck spa conditions ce for 1-2 buddies if i feel uncharacteristically social :)

As with any boat, you have to pick your day but it will handle the average local conditions.

Now that's a cool idea!

The real challenge would be shooting a DSMB from depth to arrive into the moonpool.

Back
Top Bottom