Solo certified 04/02/2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow solo divers I have been diving according to the solo creed for several years now but have recently received my certification with SDI.
I enjoy diving with others but like the option of going solo if buddies are not available.
Most of my serious dives we operate under self rescue rules anyway.

Just thought I would post and say hello.
Safe dives everyone.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Welcome to the rebel alliance Cam. We tend to operate as separate cells without formal leadership which makes it harder for the Borg collective to assimilate us.

congrats!

I feel like the board lost alot oppotunities for humos when TSM became a medical mod not her borg avatar!lol, She is and was such a good sport even asssimilated.
Eric

Cam, welcome to the "Dark Side". Who certified you? Tim??

Greetings fellow solo divers I have been diving according to the solo creed for several years now but have recently received my certification with SDI.
I enjoy diving with others but like the option of going solo if buddies are not available.
Most of my serious dives we operate under self rescue rules anyway.

Just thought I would post and say hello.
Safe dives everyone.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Denny you are very correct Darth Stahl has struck again!
We chuckle but Tim was a great instructor and I am looking forward to training some more with him very soon.

CamG

Back
Top Bottom