Solo cert when already tech certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess the only non obvious thing in the solo class for you may be to make sure that you gave the details of the dive to someone with instructions about what to do if you don’t show by time XYZ and some basic idea of your whereabouts so people could look for you?
That was literally the only thing I learned from the Solo Diver "course". The rest being bleeding obvious best diving practice such as redundancy and skills.

I guess the only non obvious thing in the solo class for you may be to make sure that you gave the details of the dive to someone with instructions about what to do if you don’t show by time XYZ and some basic idea of your whereabouts so people could look for you?

That was taught in my solo class. Leave a note on your car’s dashboard with that info.

That was taught in my solo class. Leave a note on your car’s dashboard with that info.
Sorry I meant not obvious to someone who has done tech but not solo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom