Sogod Bay/ Whalesharks Trip Report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well since I couldn't buy any talent, I went out and bought another lens... tokina 10-17mm fisheye... :wink:

Great report and pics Pak :).

Costco is selling the 5D for a mere $2600 :D

I need the extra pixels to compete around here...:eyebrow:

Pak, let me know how you like the lens. I going to Mexico for a week, I might find the Mantas and the whales are there right now.

Caloy, watch that video I linked. Look at the whale shark encounter those guys had in Sogod! I am so friggin jealous. let's go back!

Dennis - won't have a chance to test it out u/w for awhile but that Spaniard and his friend on wetpixel posted some samples using a 350D and D200 and they look really nice. Corners looked pretty good. I've only played it with it a little yesterday outside. Pretty fun lens. I'll post some pics over in the photo thread. I also was able to reuse my 60mm focus ring to work with the zoom on this lens in my housing :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom