Sogod Bay/ Whalesharks Trip Report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Caloy, watch that video I linked. Look at the whale shark encounter those guys had in Sogod! I am so friggin jealous. let's go back!

yes I saw that too. Damn, looks like one of the whalesharks was about to kiss that diver in the surface! Myra saw the video too, now she tells me to get well soon!:D We really need to go back....

Diver Dennis:
I need the extra pixels to compete around here...:eyebrow:

Pak, let me know how you like the lens. I going to Mexico for a week, I might find the Mantas and the whales are there right now.

From what i've read using the 5D is a revelation compared to the other EOS models.
Especially because it's got a big, bright full frame viewfinder....... or something that effect :).

You guys are making me jealous...definitely considering going to S Leyte for CNY.

Pak (and any other PPD in HKG) would you be interested in sharing a cold beverage one day after work this week? I would include Larry, but he's always off in Macau during the week.

Drew

happybuddha:
You guys are making me jealous...definitely considering going to S Leyte for CNY.

Pak (and any other PPD in HKG) would you be interested in sharing a cold beverage one day after work this week? I would include Larry, but he's always off in Macau during the week.

Drew
i thought larry really lived in macau... so he lives in HK then works in macau?

damn i'm bored

Jag

shugar:
i thought larry really lived in macau... so he lives in HK then works in macau?
Jag, Larry works in Macau but his family lives in HKG and he's here on weekends...I always think of him as living in HKG so maybe I misled you before, sorry.

happybuddha:

Drew

Hey Drew, Happy New Year. So are you permanently in HK now or just swinging thru? Maybe we can wait for a day when Larry is in town. This week is not so good for me. Got plans for Wed, Thurs and Fri nites.

Back
Top Bottom