Sogod Bay/ Whalesharks Trip Report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, I was just thinking the same... preferred dates would be the viva hot babes in string bikini's or less on swimming with the whale sharks..

pakman:
Tim and his, as Samuel L. Jackson would say, "Mutha F-ing" huge Aquatica dome...
IMG_4989.jpg

The spotters coming down themselves for a look at the whale sharks with their homemade paddle fins...
IMG_4983.jpg
great shots!!! (is tim's octo on his LEFT side???? or did you mirror this image in PS?)

Jag

pakman:
Forgot one more... Larry greasing up... apologizes to any of you eating dinner right now... :D

DSCF0322.jpg
you know, larry's such a great guy and all... has tons of jokes and stories... knows how to pee off mods and get a way with them...

overall a unique individual we are all so fortunate to have in our lives...

but you must admit... the man's taste in shorts leaves so much to be desired :mooner::rofl:

Jag

pakman:
Heading out for the first dive of the day... (clockwise from bottom left: Sharon, Bobby (standing), Matthew, Tess, Marijo, Bob, Larry, & Karl)
DSCF0268.jpg

Matthew, Tess, Sharon & Bobby

Tim, mystery girlfriend behind pole, Bob, Marijo & Karl
DSCF0277.jpg
now THAT is a banca! don't you just love all the space??? reminds me of the one we used in coron...

Jag

Mike Veitch:
probably BSAC trained... i mean about the octo, not the shorts..
well the guys outside the PPD forum shouldn't find that pic... imagine all the flaming tim will get for not being "normal"...

Jag

OK, some random wide angle shots killing time between whale sharks...

Tim eclipsing the sun...
IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5034-1.jpg

pakman:
LOL, I was just thinking the same... preferred dates would be the viva hot babes in string bikini's or less on swimming with the whale sharks..
I would like Cherry as my date...

cherryL_01.jpg

pakman:
OK, some random wide angle shots killing time between whale sharks...

Tim eclipsing the sun...
IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5034-1.jpg

woooooooooo! now these i like! great shots mike! :wink:

next trip? could we make it january 2008? :D

can you send me a 1024 x 768 copy of the tim sunburst pak? email would be fine :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom