Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't trust an American to steam a Napolean Wrasse.

Its just gross.. all this gluttony. Makes me almost ashamed to skip the traditional tossed raw fish salad this Chinese New Year.

Traminer:
I won't trust an American to steam a Napolean Wrasse.

Its just gross.. all this gluttony. Makes me almost ashamed to skip the traditional tossed raw fish salad this Chinese New Year.

Huh, lemme guess. The operative word here is 'almost', right? :14:

I will personally spank anyone caught steaming Napoleon Wrasses. Those should be deep fried.

pauldub:

I will personally spank anyone caught steaming Napoleon Wrasses. Those should be deep fried.

you ought to stop by Hong Kong...

pauldub:

Can't say I've ever had Napoleon Wrasse before, but if it ranks right next to groupers or sea bass then deep frying it would be shame, imo. Its like marinating a fillet mignon with soy sauce and cooking it well done:D

deep fry the lips and toss out the rest of the fish...

subzero:
Its like marinating a fillet mignon with soy sauce and cooking it well done:D

I usually serve fillet mignon grounded and well cooked with a hint of rosemary to my dog. He's a bit picky tho and prefers the parrotfish sushi.

Seriously tho guys.. this Singaporean Chinese here is seriously off seafood in a major way after he picked up diving. It just hurts to watch the same fish you were swimming with being sliced up and served with coriander garnish. Its disgusting that we even have whale sashimi now.

Traminer:
I usually serve fillet mignon grounded and well cooked with a hint of rosemary to my dog. He's a bit picky tho and prefers the parrotfish sushi.

Seriously tho guys.. this Singaporean Chinese here is seriously off seafood in a major way after he picked up diving. It just hurts to watch the same fish you were swimming with being sliced up and served with coriander garnish. Its disgusting that we even have whale sashimi now.

But..but...you were so proud of having a whale shark in a tank...:mooner:

scuba chick:
But..but...you were so proud of having a whale shark in a tank...:mooner:

Diving with a whale shark is very different from having one in your mouth. :11:

Malaysians... :shakehead :no :no

Traminer:
Diving with a whale shark is very different from having one in your mouth. :11:

unlike your favorite mid day snack of slippery, sticky eels?:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom