Soda-sorb and Oxygen in Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bburns24

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm planning for a trip to Manzanillo and am going to need to fill with 02 and purchase some soda-sorb. The Manzanillo LDS's are no help. If I get gas from a supplier will I need a fill adapter for the DIN valve and does anybody know a supplier of Sorb that can ship to Manzanillo?

Thanks in advance

For Sodasorb contact Steam Machines . They ship to Mexico, the Cortez Club in La Paz.
Yoy'll find a link on their website, they might be able to help or advice you for O2.

Only two other places I can think of that use RBs, another on in Baja and one in Yucatan ... both way off your path.

bburns24:
I'm planning for a trip to Manzanillo and am going to need to fill with 02 and purchase some soda-sorb. The Manzanillo LDS's are no help. If I get gas from a supplier will I need a fill adapter for the DIN valve and does anybody know a supplier of Sorb that can ship to Manzanillo?

Thanks in advance

Just wondering, what dives in Manzanillo are soda-sorb worthy? My friend has a house down there and he's invited me to visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom