Socorro Aggressor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott from LongIsland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I see pricing and Dive the World discount weeks for a "Socorro Aggressor" yet no mention of Socorro as a destination or any info on the boat. I am guessing that this a new addition to the fleet?

Is there any information on this boat?

I just went to their site and they don’t list Socorro as a destination. I’ll be going to DEMA in a few weeks so I’ll check.

Well there you go. I’ll be sure to sit in as I’ve been to both Socorro and the Sea of Cortez.

Interesting, I've been suggesting Aggressor go to Revillagigedos for several years. I've been on Aggressor for the last 3 years, Red Sea, Cocos, and Galapagos. I got tired of waiting and will be doing Revillagigedos with Nautilus this coming Spring. Too late

Well there you go. I’ll be sure to sit in as I’ve been to both Socorro and the Sea of Cortez.

Please report back! Thx

Interesting, I've been suggesting Aggressor go to Revillagigedos for several years. I've been on Aggressor for the last 3 years, Red Sea, Cocos, and Galapagos. I got tired of waiting and will be doing Revillagigedos with Nautilus this coming Spring. Too late
Are you going to be on the Explorer or the Belle Amie and which week?

Edit: Just noticed they now have a couple more boats. Under Sea and Gallant Lady.
Considering going next Spring also- alternative to a Philippines trip.

Well, that will be moving to the top of my to-do list!

If you folks decide to go on a Socorro trip, try and find a trip in November or early December.

Back
Top Bottom