• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Socorro Aggressor?

Discussion in 'Aggressor Adventures' started by Scott from LongIsland, Oct 12, 2018.

1. EduFiend

EduFiend Registered

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Same here, the Nautilus Belle Amie to Socorro was excellent, although for the price I would have like them to include alcohol. Nothing better than relaxing after a great diving day with some wine and checking out your photos in the deck.

Dan likes this.
  2. dirtfarmer

dirtfarmer Regular of the Pub

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    A group on the BA trip to Gaudeloupe i was on brought a bunch of nice tequilla, to bad they were shooting it instead of sipping it like it deserved. A damn waste.
    I was impressed with their beer and wine selection, lots of choices not just one or two.

For my Soccoro trip picked a smaller boat that takes less divers. I'm not a fan of 24 divers on a site all at once.

chillyinCanada likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    You have iron stomach to cope with rough sea, I suppose.

4. dirtfarmer

dirtfarmer Regular of the Pub

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I do pretty well at sea, if its rough at anchorage that's when I can get queasy. I brought motion sickness meds for this trip just in case.

chillyinCanada likes this.