SoCal Scuba Show in May (LB)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
Hey, there's more girls than guys in that shot! So, when and where do we eat?
Only one more girl than guys in the shot. When you figure that Ken was the photog holding the camera it was a perfect 50-50 split. :eyebrow:

At this point, I'm open for either lunch or dinner. There are plenty of cool places that we can go to. As for where, we could decide at the last second, when we are all together.

The biggest question is Saturday or Sunday?

I vote for Saturday with Reeveseye. Then we can continue with an extended hangout into the evening. :crafty:

Christian

wrinkles:
Agreed!!!

I'll be there! I enjoy the show every year. I vote for Sund...., oh wait, Wrinkles said Saturday..... yeah, umm, that's what I meant, I'd like Saturday. :eyebrow:

John

krowsea:
I'll be there! I enjoy the show every year. I vote for Sund...., oh wait, Wrinkles said Saturday..... yeah, umm, that's what I meant, I'd like Saturday. :eyebrow:

John

How about we get a hotel room there and order in pizza and trash the place?

scubalaurel:
How about we get a hotel room there and order in pizza and trash the place?
Nice,
Now I'll be able to recognize people on dives! Since most peoples pictures are cartoons, hot model chics, or possums

John
PS Phil and I are diving catalina sunday

I usually like to go Sunday, as the Brunch at the Hilton is pretty great. Plus the parking there is cheaper.

Sat works. Are we thinking after lunch? When it gets closer to the event, I'm sure Christian will bust out the seating chart and the time schedule, (complete with photos) and maybe the SB banner so he can coordinate another group shot!

:)

---
Ken

This year, we need to get Ana to try on some drysuits and carry her own darn program....

Mo2vation:
I usually like to go Sunday, as the Brunch at the Hilton is pretty great. Plus the parking there is cheaper. ---
Ken

See, a big suite at the hilton, a group of our closer 15-20 scubaboard friends, it'll be awesome!

SNOBORDJON:
Nice,
Now I'll be able to recognize people on dives! Since most peoples pictures are cartoons, hot model chics, or possums

You definitely don't know what these people look like. Most of the members 'are' cartoons, hot models or possums. :eyebrow:

John

Back
Top Bottom