Closed Socal Free Vintage Regs

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

napDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Vintage regs, I have no idea the condition they are in. Guessing they havent touched water in 20+ years.

I'm in long beach but dive from malibu to San Diego. Can meet up anywhere in between. First person to grab them can have them all for FREE.

Must take all of them. Please help prevent these from going into the dumpster.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20201030_130756.jpg
    20201030_130756.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 120
Would love the chromed US divers 2nd stage, but alas, I am still posted overseas.

Any chance you would be willing to ship it to my APO address? of course I would pay for it, plus extra for your time/trouble.

-Z

Id prefer to give local. If not, by monday I'm shipping it all to Couv. If you want the US divers you'll have to talk with him about it at that point.

Cheers

Would love the chromed US divers 2nd stage, but alas, I am still posted overseas.

Any chance you would be willing to ship it to my APO address? of course I would pay for it, plus extra for your time/trouble.

-Z

@Zef if I'm lucky enough to get these and you're in the military with an APO I'll ship the USD chrome second stage to you on my dime.

Couv
@couv @Zef

I love the friendliness, especially in these times. I changed my mind. COUV they are yours. Zef thanks for your service.

Cheers

Thank you.

Robert beat me again! That's what I get for going out diving today rather than following SB. :)

No worries, looks like they are going to folks that appreciate them. I'm currently rebuilding another Calypso IV and a dual-post Sherwood manifold. Lots of chrome! :)

RV8ku4.jpg

...don't enable a regaholic...

Vintage regs, I have no idea the condition they are in. Guessing they havent touched water in 20+ years.

I'm in long beach but dive from malibu to San Diego. Can meet up anywhere in between. First person to grab them can have them all for FREE.

Must take all of them. Please help prevent these from going into the dumpster.

Cheers

Nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom