SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, me too! I 'heard' that you can find more kinds of nudies in the PNW than anywhere else, but I'm not for sure. All the ones I have seen though, whoah!
My favorite is the Clown nudi, he's very cute (for a slug!) :rofl3:
aca0e1477a95184be5efdbeb5a1f06ea.jpg

Something like 1500 different nudies? Is that right? :confused:
I think so anyway.

Good night all! :10:

that thing is SWEET

To all BC's and any other So Cal divers if your in the PNW let me know and I will be happy to share dives up here. Most of the fish at Edmonds are around one to one and a half Erikas or larger.

Love you Airhead and to anyone else Dive safe Dive fun Robert

To all BC's and any other So Cal divers if your in the PNW let me know and I will be happy to share dives up here. Most of the fish at Edmonds are around one to one and a half Erikas or larger.

Love you Airhead and to anyone else Dive safe Dive fun Robert

Hey there, Robert. I heard about you today from Erika. If I am right, you are her dad? She said that whenever one of the BC's are going up there to visit, you are more than willing to dive with any of us. Well, I am one of the BC's and Erika can definitely put in a good word for me.

I will be in Puyallup/Tacoma area (my hometown!) from August 5th to 12th. So, when are you available to dive? Let me know your days you would like to dive and I will see if I can fit it in. Funny thing is that I grew up there for 21 years and I did not start diving until I moved here. Now I am very curious what Washington, my home state, have to show me. :D

Looking forward to meet you if things work out.

BTW- awesome video! Alabaster Nudi is one of many things I wanna witness in the PNW. =D

Hey there, Robert. I heard about you today from Erika. If I am right, you are her dad? She said that whenever one of the BC's are going up there to visit, you are more than willing to dive with any of us. Well, I am one of the BC's and Erika can definitely put in a good word for me.

I will be in Puyallup/Tacoma area (my hometown!) from August 5th to 12th. So, when are you available to dive? Let me know your days you would like to dive and I will see if I can fit it in. Funny thing is that I grew up there for 21 years and I did not start diving until I moved here. Now I am very curious what Washington, my home state, have to show me. :D

BTW- awesome video! Alabaster Nudi is one of many things I wanna witness in the PNW. =D

Yep Thats my Dad :D

you will' we will get at least one dive in or more time depending. looking forward to seeing you give erika a hug for me.

Robert

you will' we will get at least one dive in or more time depending. looking forward to seeing you give erika a hug for me.

Robert

He won't see me before he goes up their it will have to after he returns J/K :mooner: Take him to Edmonds UW Park:D

Very cool to see a father/daughter member team here on board.

Here's why I couldn't make it Sat. My son Kevin (age 23) completed his three OW skills and check-out dives that day and we did three dives together on Sunday. I can't believe my son has the same number of dives this month as I do (8). Normally I'd be around 40 for the month by now.

By the way, in case you can't tell... I'm the fatty on the right with the "holy" wetsuit and Kevin is the young stud with all the brand new equipment. I used to look like that... decades ago.

Dr%20Bill%20and%20Kevin%20first%20dive%2001sm.jpg

Congrats man!

Family is much more important so no biggie not seeing ya Sat. I mean how often will you get to see your son get certified and dive with him for the first time?

Very cool :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom