SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a lot of people will be there. Now to the diving, who is up for an early Dive to start the day off? I'll probably be there around 6:30AM if anyone else wants to join.

Looks like a lot of people will be there. Now to the diving, who is up for an early Dive to start the day off? I'll probably be there around 6:30AM if anyone else wants to join.

Hey Bryan, you know I always like the early dives. I'll be there at 6:30,too.

Beachlover and Thermobryan, I am totally down for early morning dive as well.

I am not sure what my buddy's dive plan looks like for the day so Imma check with her first and see if it allows me to have multiple dives. =)

If it does, can I join?

Beachlover and Thermobryan, I am totally down for early morning dive as well.

I am not sure what my buddy's dive plan looks like for the day so Imma check with her first and see if it allows me to have multiple dives. =)

If it does, can I join?

It dont mater if you want to dive with them im easy going :D

It's cool with me.

Jamie, Holder of extra tanks do you have an extra steel 72 in that pile o' tanks that I can borrow? So i can do 3 dives.

Hey Bryan, you know I always like the early dives. I'll be there at 6:30,too.
yes and i too as well. this time i am gonna get my butt up early since i will have to be back home for work at 545 so the earlier we dive the better for me
Sweet, I'm gonna try and fit as many dives in as possible.

So who is bringing a big truck to take tank refill trips?:D

i will try and get an extra tank as well to try and fit three dives in. Jaime you down for doing three or more dives?

It dont mater if you want to dive with them im easy going :D

Jamie, Holder of extra tanks do you have an extra steel 72 in that pile o' tanks that I can borrow? So i can do 3 dives.

Erika, holder and master of the english language,yes I do have an extra 72 in my pile o' tanks that you may borrow. Would you also like to borrow my dixshunairy?

Back
Top Bottom