SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there anybody from the Ventura/SB area that is going?? With the price of gas, maybe a little carpooling would be in order? I'd like to go since I'm off that weekend for a change!

Please let me know!

Paul

Yep that is where im comming from i am car pooling but im sure if there is room you are more then able to come with us. Ill have to check

yeah theres room in the truck if ya wanna come Paul. Erika will work the details with you.

Ok! I'll be there! What should I bring to this little shin-dig? :D

(I'm not much of a cook, but I can bring Bag o'Salad, or cookies, or chips or whatever.) :D

Oh, and congrats Aly on your successful ingress/egress without falling! You da funnee!

Oh you can Bring chips so far im the only one bring it :D and i sure aint going to bring enough for 60 people

I got the day off! So I can definitely partner up with yah, Erika. We shall show off to other Beach Crabs that we can chat as effectively on land as well as underwater!

I got the day off! So I can definitely partner up with yah, Erika. We shall show off to other Beach Crabs that we can chat as effectively on land as well as underwater!

That will be Awesome :D I will love to see how much i rember of it. might be a little rusty, its only been 3 or 4 years since i used it but i rember the basics :D Ill have camera for UW :D and land. See you then. Im sure your not to hard to find.

Oh you can Bring chips so far im the only one bring it :D and i sure aint going to bring enough for 60 people
Okie-dokey! I'll pick up about 4-5 bags (?) mixed Doritos, Lays, etc.? Or is there a particular kind that more people like? What about salsa? Maybe bring a couple of jars of Pace and a bowl too? Would that be ok? Or overkill? (I had to ask because I usually DO unnecessary overkill!)

Thanks, and I'm really looking forward to this!

Cheers!
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom