SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAMN! I just found out I'm going to be in New York for work till that sunday!

Oh well, Know any good diving in NYC?

It's all wreck diving in NY & I think the shallowest wreck is at 70 to 80 fsw.

John

It's all wreck diving in NY & I think the shallowest wreck is at 70 to 80 fsw.

John

Yeah, I've been calling dive shops in nyc and they all say that I need to lug my own gear to the boats and that no boat has their own tanks. Not looking good. Besides that, they've been trying to change my flight to sunday for me but they haven't been able to =/. Might have to skip diving in NYC...

Also most of them dive doulbes.

John

Look you have not dive with the Crabs yet and you are already excited about us.

HahaH! Yep. I am excited because I am about to be one of the Crabs. I just am saving money right now for my first gear. And also, I am sure I will hang out with the Crabs soon.

I might go to SoCal Dive-In, depending on if I can get the day off from work. Wish me luck.

HahaH! Yep. I am excited because I am about to be one of the Crabs. I just am saving money right now for my first gear. And also, I am sure I will hang out with the Crabs soon.

I might go to SoCal Dive-In, depending on if I can get the day off from work. Wish me luck.

We hope you get the day off. There is no other event like this. A great time is promised!

Rick

Hope you can get the day off and make it

Will there be enough spaces to park or is it going to be limited? Will it be metered as well?

Will anyone be bringing a camera?

This will be my 2nd shore dive. I am pretty much a newbie with 5 dives so far but like in one thread, one Beach Crab said that there are at least someone who is willing to buddy with a newbie like me! =D

A Beach Crab about to be born! (That is if my work will let me get the day off! If not, there is always another day.)

Yes there is parking but as far as i know it is limited. It is mettered with Quaters only. Bring lots. I will have my UW camera its nothing spectatular but it works And im sure there will be other cameras that will be there to. :) I will be more then happy to partner up with you. It would be nice to Comunicate under water with some one thats knows what they are saying :D Hope your work lets you off work :D

Ok Erika, I'll keep you updated about if I can get the day switched or get it off.

Thanks for being willing to partner up with me! We'll have a blast time.

Ok Erika, I'll keep you updated about if I can get the day switched or get it off.

Thanks for being willing to partner up with me! We'll have a blast time.

Your right it will be fun! And as for partnering up with you no problemb. Always willing to partner up with new guys:D It will be fun :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom