So, who's got bal^H^H^H guts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
enp.46042.bull.2.png

19 foot swells at the buoy on Sunday... very... nice?

Either way its my only diving day it seems this weekend and for the next couple weeks so I guess im going for it... Metridium's it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun, ill give it a shot sunday and let you know!

Do you think with 19 foot swells you will find anyone crazy enough to be your buddy?

I'll be packing for Mexico.

Sounds like Brandon wants to be on the next DVD collection of The Blue Planet Seas of Life episode one; water turbulance and rich plankton enrich Metridiums...

Good luck pirate... :)

I'm a firm believer that everyone is born with the right to exercise natural selection. Let us know how the selection process goes... Good luck

And as an added bonus, at least you won't be able to see the big rocks that the surge slams you into. :burnout:

Its looking better, forecast for the buoy is dropping as is the bay. 5 to 9 now in the bay, not as bad. Im still up in the air about it though. While id love to dive I also dont want to have to work hard to do it :wink:

Hey Brandon, where are you getting that buoy report from? I use a couple sites for conditions but always like to have as many views of it as possible so I can believe whichever one says it will be nicest! :)

Back
Top Bottom