So who did YOU choose to run this merry little circus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as the saying goes, we deserve the leaders we elect into office. Wala pa atang press conference si Kris?

Amen to that.

I watched Imelda Marcos being interviewed on TV prior to her win. She didn't understand why some people didn't like her. She said neither she or her late husband ever stole any public funds while he was President.

Some years back in the USA Marion Barry was the Mayor of Washington D.C.. He was caught on video in a sting operation smoking crack cocaine which many said was "entrapment". He served time in Federal prison, got elected to the D.C. City Council after his release and subsequently was re-elected as Mayor.

It's pretty much official at this point - Aquino and Binay.

At least with Roxas, Aquino admitted that he would give him 50-80% of the workload to make up for his lack of experience. Can anyone please make a case for Binay being the better VP candidate or tell me why he's better than Roxas? :(
i know now! because many voters thought that mar's first name is jejomar

**tutug pisshh!! ;D

i know now! because many voters thought that mar's first name is jejomar

**tutug pisshh!! ;D
don't forget that erap isn't going to conceive because when he put his ballot into the the PCOS machine it said "congratulations!"

that's a sure sign he won! :rofl3:

Jag

don't forget that erap isn't going to conceive because when he put his ballot into the the PCOS machine it said "congratulations!"

that's a sure sign he won! :rofl3:

Jag
ang the batangueños love darna so there's a high possibility that marian rivera, anjanette abayarri, or angel locsin will win if they decide to run for office in batangas...

**tutug pisshhhh**

thanks!

singing "my way" on a videoke in the middle of maguindanao is a far safer occupation than having multiple filipina girlfriends my friend... far safer... Jag

man.. it's great to be back!!! hahaha....

BInay is no different from the others voted to be PI leaders...

Marcos - chick boy
Laurel - chick boy
Ramos - chick boy
ERAP - chick boy
Binay - chick boy

:D

You forgot to include the original chick boy, Manuel Quezon! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom