So...., when do we get a sneak preview of the new Mares goodies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1011ster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Phil and Zack,
you left us for a nice vacation to Italy, with promises of new and exciting Mares products. We, the loyal followers, waited anxiously for your return! Soooooo....., don't we get to see or at least hear of all the amazing new stuff you got to play with?
Awaiting...........:wave-smil

1011ster

Bwaahaaaa....:D:D:D:D And I thought I liked Mares gear a lot...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: This, along with the Mares pronounciation post, proves I'm not all that bad... :popcorn::popcorn:

OK.. OK... I'll admit I secretly wanted to post about this too...:shakehead: Man, I need some serious bottom time therapy...

Okay,

The salesforce has now seen the new products and they are starting to show the dealers. We will show all the new products at DEMA Oct. 31 - Nov. 3

We will introduce between Nov. & March:
New Regs: Look for some new versions of the Abyss, also some new materials in a second stage construction
Computers: A new series called PUCK. Working on slogans: Wanna PUCK? What the PUCK? Are you PUCKED up? I got PUCKED at DEMA!...We have over 100 on a napkin from one late night at the bar.

More computers by mid year in addition to PUCK
New Gauges

A New back inflate BC called Pegasus, entry price point. Origin Sport MRS+ BC

X-Vision Liquidskin MID version, new lower price point masks and snorkels

Quattro Excel Fin in a XS, softer version, in PINK to match our masks and snorkels

An entire new luggage line, knives, lights

A new Nebiolo vintage........ wait, now I am confusing the drinking and the product.

Regards,

Phil :martini::

Nebiolo....:D:D:D Hmmm... Now you really have me salivating!!!!!:D:D:D My favorite Italian grape variety....:coffee:

Now if you made a new high priced Reg called the Nebiolo.... I'd have to buy it...:popcorn::popcorn:

Cheers Phil!

Black Raptors perhaps??? :D

I eagerly look forward to seeing the new regs.

My favorite Mares item over the last few years is that of the tri-material high pressure valve assemblies. I have been using several of them in my own regs, and they are fantastic. Even after many hours of service, they have no creep in intermediate pressure.

Greg Barlow

Back
Top Bottom