So what's your 2007 dive schedule?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Already did Similan Thailand (Feb) and Green Island Taiwan (Feb)

Turtle Island Taiwan April
Orchid Island Taiwan April
Komodo Liveaboard in May
Palau Liveaboard in June (maybe)
Every other month Green Island Taiwan.
Every weekend Kending Taiwan
Unscheduled but will go....Philippines
Unscheduled but will go some where in December....Hopefully diving rather then looking down a 8" hole ice fishing.

I'll be doing lots of quarry diving this year.

Our big trip for this year will be Bonaire in July.

daniel f aleman:
Well, I'm turning 50, and fighting it all the way. I have been planning this for three years, and I just sold my boat to pay for it. In 2008, I go back to work...

That must have been some boat!:11:
Have fun.

Steve

Lots of local diving and now 2-3xmonth at the Aquarium.

Feb: Palau, 10 days Ocean Hunter II
April: Australia, Coral Sea, 7 days Mike Ball
September: AFRICA!!! 3 weeks, 5 days diving in Mozanbique
November/Dec: Thailand/Burma 10days, Philkade

We actually just fiinalized 08
Mapelo/Cocos, 13days Sea Hunter
Lembeh/maybe Fakfak 14days
Solomon Islands, 12 days Blikiki

Cairns, Australia - Mike Bell Liveaboard
June 25 - July 8

i have a cpl of Mike Ball trips planned for april, i'll try to get on that trip too!!

Wow, no actually WOW! Lol I thought I was having a heck of a year. Christmas in the Keys, April in Cancun, May back to the Keys, and in July St. Barts. August to Caymen. Plus I know the Keys one or two more times.

Oops!!! I was just guiltily reminded that I forgot to list a possible trip to PNW in July!!!

spectrum:
At the end of April it's a week in Bonaire. Our first real warm water dive trip. Shore diving heaven, I can't wait. :)

Stating in mid July I have a special 4 week leave from work and I plan to do a lot of diving including odd times like in the night, daybreak and any other time I can rustle up a buddy. I hope to work in a few regional trip as well, places like Acadia National Park, Eastport Maine and the St Lawrence Seaway to name a few ideas.
Bonaire is great for those odd time dives, I was there at Buddy’s in November and we would just roll out of bed before dawn and 10min later be in the water. We also enjoyed diving so that we surfaced just as the sun drops below the horizon. On both dives watching the reef life change shifts was cool, I really want to know where all the Creole Wrasses are convoying to in the evening, they get in these streams at about 45' all going the same direction. And then there are the night dives with the Tarpon hunting by your dive lights.
Tarpon at Night
Enjoying the sunset

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom