So what's your 2007 dive schedule?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My schedule is posted right about here...

Schedule For 2007

Not sure exactly which dates I'll be on, but hoping for a fair few!

If you'll be in NJ feel free to join us on "The Big Gypsy"!

Other than NJ I'll be in Cayman Islands in early April, in St Kitts in late June and various trips to Florida and California throughout the year.

Lots of greatlakes wrecks...Tobermory in May...Key largo in May and rest of the summer will prolly be LAke Huron wreck diving every weekend!

daniel f aleman:
Well, I'm turning 50, and fighting it all the way. I have been planning this for three years, and I just sold my boat to pay for it. In 2008, I go back to work...

I'll cut you some slack:wink: I hope you have a blast all year long!

Dang guys...... i don't think i could really touch that kind of schedule. In fact, i call this my hopes and dreams.

March: Quarry and Lake diving. alot of it. Brrrr.....

April: Advanced Open Water class. More quarry diving. Possible lobster diving in Key Largo.

May: Deep Dixie Divers Key Largo trip! woohoo!

June: Vacation in Daytona Beach... maybe diving. More quarry and lake diving.

July: Working 50 hours a week and diving quarries and lakes. Stress and Resue class, and Master Diver level reached.

August: Moving into new apartment, working 40 hours a week, diving lakes and quarries.

September: Probably nothing.... i'll be starting school at a new university, and gettin a feel for course load.

October: Lakes. oh and quarries.

November: L's & Q's.

December: If i've been a good boy, i'll be diving in a new dry-suit

Mine is listed in my signature. Three day work week then off to Cozumel !:mooner:

My 2007 schedule?

January - December: Diving.
As soon as they start it -through- when it's over: NAUI DM course.
Whenever J. can do it: Diving with J., possibly Okinawa.
After DM: Valhalla (assuming we get a group together).

(As you can see, I tend away from the specific.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom