So much to see at Twin Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
great photos! even a night dive..... i like how you got that little crab in the coral, very hard to light them properly.

These with your new camera?

I think Twin Rocks is a great dive myself. Loads to see

Thanks Mike! that little crabby was quite difficult...it took me several shots to get the right focus. To add to the stress, i was too close to the coral I was afraid i'm going to break the strobe.

Yup, I used the Oly SP350 with the Inon D2000 strobe. I have to say..it's quite a change from a P&S set-up.

clgsamson:
hey hey hey!!! Celina is on a roll...new camera, great stuff.

Twin Rocks is just one of the underrated divesites in Anilao. Day or night you'll find loads of critters to see. One of my fave sites of course:D

hehehe..not so obvious huh Coya Caloy?? Twin Rocks rocks! It's my numner 1 fave dive site in Anilao.

pakman:
ooh, is that the new SP-350, Celina? nice!

yupyup Pak! Its the Olympus SP350...for such a small digicam..its ikelite housing's huge! My hands cramped after 76 mins of taking pics and holding the set-up.

*..a couple of old pics at the latter part of this thread, I used the Canon Powersot A620.

Back
Top Bottom