So much to see at Twin Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
oooohhh very nice celina! twin rocks is also one of my favorite sites. i see my best friend mr hermit again :D

thanks Jon! sayang i didnt get to see mr. hermit when i was there :D

ishbaby:
woohoo nice night dive shots. . . . ate celina u know liz pala . . . we're supposed to dive together last sunday, kaso had to be with friends for their intro dives. i think they're diving again at McDiver on the 22nd.

thank you very mucho ish! i spoke with liz a couple of times. will probably dive together this weekend.

shugar:
game! she was inviting me nga last weekend but i couldnt...

join me nalang on the coron trip i'm organzing... that way we'll both learn from your amazing skills

Jag

Hi Jag, amazing skills ka dyan. You're the man! hehehe..I went to Coron last year..hirap to get decent photos. Vis was terrible and not much to take pictures of but wrecks..( kaya nga Coron eh:D )

Ed_Dman:
Nice shots, Celina! I guess I just missed you, I was there from the 18th till today. Twin Rocks is fantastic, so are the other dive sites around Anilao. Simply awesome!
On the other hand, the water is freaking cold. I guess no pain no gain. Did lots of dives! Will share some shots when I'm back 2morrow. :wink:

Ed.
*Still in Angeles.

Terima Kasih Ed_Dman. The water's sejuk amat! I was too excited to bother with the cold water. I was in Twin ROcks for 76minutes...busy clicking away.:D

What are doing in Angeles?:huh:

pakman:
umm, what's in Angeles:popcorn:

cheap flights to Macau, that's what! Come visit me, I'm boooored.

actually enjoy it while you can (the cheap Tiger Airways tickets to Clarke). Looks like they are discontinuing that flight I think by March or so... Anyways, check out Viva Macau Airlines. Cheap direct flights to MALDIVES... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom