So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
I take back my previous post. Now THAT was cheesy!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........cheese

trucker girl:
Cheddar or Colby? Or, better yet, Colby Jack? Maybe a little Brie (or is that too sofisticated for the DD forum?)

Rod's grandma gets these huge 5 lb blocks of cheese called "Farmer's Cheese". Mmmm! It's the best cheese in the world. I've never seen the stuff down here. I'm thinking it's a "country" thing... I dunno, maybe the Amish make it up there. (There's a huge Amish community up around where Rod's family lives.... and before someone asks... no, Rod was never Amish. :wink:)

......Oh arent we fancy, I guess when you are named the QD you get to eat them fancy cheeses (or is it just cheese, or is it cheeze ?) Im talking about the kind that comes out of a pressurized can !!!!!

NetDoc:
Owning a dog is the ultimate sign of being a dork. It's the one area I fail in as I only like cats, which happen to be ultra cool! :D
I think that's a myth. I don't believe *anyone* (including the late lawyer Johnny) could possibly find a viable defense to someone charging me with dorkness, and I am about as much a cat person as possible. (Except, I suppose, J.'s family's dog, Wiggles, who is *almost* a cat.) I don't even like the puppy I saved from drowning in the pool, although I would certainly come to the rescue again in half a heartbeat. (I'm not a dog person, but I *am* a nice person. :biggrin:)

trucker girl:
Ohhh... you're treading in grey territory here! Dork Divers may not look down on those with non-perfect hair but they do tend to HAVE perfect hair.
Um... I have a feeling you've been misled. I'd hardly call my hair "perfect", after all. "Long", "pony-tailed", or even perhaps "waist-length", but "perfect"? Not a chance!

I'm assuming, mostly from TV commercials when I've accidentally caught up with the present on my TiVo, that having two or three times as many ends as hairs is quite enough to preclude the use of "perfect", but I'm a dork, not a hairdresser, so what would I know? :D

(Oh, and my snorkel, which I don't dive with, is plain old black. Of course, my compass, computers, and a few other bits are bright pink, but hey. Just figured I'd remind everyone that *any* gear is fine, as my DD logo submission signifies with the two fins. I wouldn't want to be looked down upon by new DDs because I dive cold water in a drysuit and wear black Jet fins and no snorkel. :rofl3:)

((Oh, and as a native Wisconsinite, might I ask (in a Mr.T-inspired voice), "What's that stuff you callin' cheese?" :wink:))

(((Oh again! Might I just say that I love what we've done with the place, or something like that? I don't want to disagree with *everything* in one post, eh? :rofl3: :D :rofl3:)))

Okay, you all are going off topic :wacko: and acting like a dork. :dork2:

trucker girl:
Cheddar or Colby? Or, better yet, Colby Jack? Maybe a little Brie (or is that too sofisticated for the DD forum?)

Brie is my favorite. Therefore it can't be too sofisticated. Heck even Target carries it now. :eat:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom