Smoking weed on liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do people feel it is their duty to break the rules and complain about it when they get caught?

I guess you would reimburse other divers for their trip should it be cut short because you got bent during your stint?

Read my post again, genius. I didn't say I'd go on the liveaboard then break the rules. I said I just wouldn't go on that boat. Isn't that what you're supposed to do if you don't like the way something is run ? But just because I drop down to 140 fsw, I'm going to get bent ? Most people get bent doing a rec profile. Plenty of liveaboards let responsible divers dive. Stupid line of ball busting and totally off-topic. Go away.

Why do people feel it is their duty to break the rules and complain about it when they get caught?

Once upon a time, alcoholic beverages were against the rules in the US. Screw the rule makers! Not to mention the wowser's, judgemental types, & all morals proctors.

Everybody is "judgemental", the diff is just whether they actually tell you what they are thinking. Anarchy has no bounds by definition, so you can't guarantee anything with that.

I am waiting next for a crack-pipe preference thread.
Probably metal. Glass breaks too easily with the rigors of dive travel. If you were so inclined you could probably rig a pipe and use an underwater welding torch for smoking underwater, but watch that stuff if you're using O2 for deco. Look what happened to Richard Pryor.

Back
Top Bottom