Smoking underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering where the pics were from the festive occasion.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Ever thought about Psychology?....no, not the profession...the treatment

By the way...hope to have some pics up from the pumpkin thing tonight or tomorrow morning
I'm formally trained in psychology, and still find the redneck card funny. :D

That snoorkel duzz taste kind uf funnie now.

Whuts a phychologists? We gets our hands read all the time. Is that whut you talken bout? Er, is it sum kind uf asstronomy thingie?

tampascott once bubbled...
For those of you who haven't looked at Kentucy's Profile Photo, it is a must! LMAO, man. :D

Thanks so much for the heads up ... I'm laughing so hard, I'm peeing my pants! I'd love to meet this person!
:D

I'll has to go thinkin' bout that ... don't know nuttin' bout no sheep. I's got a frind from Carlisle, Is'll haf to askn if he might nose sum of your kins. I's just ain't the kind of gal to go jumpin into jus anythang. Gotta check my contacts. I's kindof scard of sheep. Don't they spit on ya if ya look them in the eye or sumpin' lik dat? Maybes you never looked one in the eye though? :angel:

ROFL, no kentucky mermaid!

they practices SAFE sex! They marks all the sheep that kicks with a big red K !

Ya cant look no sheep in they's eyes. Ya mite fall in luv with one of them then.

We's don't have much uf a family tree. It's perty straight.

I usually keep it in the family tree but fer you I would make that there exception to the rule.

Maybe we's can go scube diven someday to gether.

:fork: :1st: :1st: :fork: :cuddle:

AWWWW SHAW, Kentucky Diver, your makin me blush lik a schoolyard babe!

One of my divin buddies is from yurn town. I asked him bout yer sheep an he didn know a thang about them. But he's a real nice feller, so maybe yer perty nice too, even if sheep sceres me. Think we could dive without them there sheep?

:dazzle: :mermsm: :heya:

I bets I knows him cuss I knows everone in this bigg metrapolis we's call it Carlisle. My's sheep wont mind a bit if you's come out ta play. Or maybes we's can just say meet, with this hear scube diven club. Maybes at one of thems getuhto gethers.:fork: :1st: :bang: :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom