Smoking underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KentuckyDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Does any folks out there no if you can fire up underwater in one of them diven bells they have at those rock quarries? Should you use scube diven equipment. Whut bout drinken col-beer (Schlitz) in them scuda things? It's gettin cold nough to be wearin my overalls in the water. Whut are you fine folks doin to stay warm.
Whut about having whoopie underwater with your buddie? My sheep sure do like to swim. Can they scube dive tooo?:fork: :bah: :bah:

My pa has a mould fer makin reg mouthpieces outta chewin tobacca - his matches kept gettin wet - says the joos works pretty good on dem catfish too - you can just pickem right up outta the water when yer finished divin.

My buddy's dad used to fire up a stogie in his MkV just before he was ready to come up. Lot's more room in a bell.
Another guy I knew soldered a spit tray in his MkV.
If you're chewin with scuba, be sure to use a FINE CUT, long stuff like JB or plug/leaf can get stuck in your exhaust valves & hold 'em open.
Beer/wine/whisky drinking is best done out of a bottle, keep it upside down & thumb over the end. Blow air inside before taking a swig.

We sure do thank you fer the pointers you given us. Stay n tuch. Whut bout them sheeps ?:rasta: :fork: :fork: :bandito:

Sex underwater this one i copuld speak to all day.

I was a scuba diver in Hawaii in my 20's which was in the 80's back when sex was just a sport.

Whut kind uf pointers can you give us fer haven sex under the water usen scube diven equipment.

Gives a whole new meaning to being "narc'd"!! Too bad we didn't have the chance to try it out before the dive bell was sunk....
:rasta:

Sheep underwater? Well, I HAVE seen a guy that taught his dog to scuba dive, so I don't see why not. Wonder if you'd have to pay the normal fee for them to dive? Could get kindda expensive!
:question:

Underwater sex...HMMMM. As cold as the quarry was last weekend, I would think that shrinkage would be your biggest obstacle. Better wait til the water's warmer to try that one!!!!
:tongeout:

No Sheep? No Firen Up? No underwater whoopie? I ain't goin scube diven then fer I can't has any fun!;-0

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Hey BMS/CBF the KD sockpuppet slipped off and your hand kept talking...
LOL!!!!:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom