Smoking underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be 100% accurate...

Ifen yous gonna make whoopee in tha' water, don't try it in murky waters. I tried that there scube whoopee in them there dark murky waters. I gots me a new respect for snorkels Ifen you know what I mean...:confused:

A friend sent me a link to an adult site with graphic photographs of two consenting adults "getting it on" at depth, in full dive hear. I think the chick was wearing a BP/Wings with turtle fins. :D

It was actually pretty funny, and clearly answered the question in my mind, "Is it doable?"

I hears fer whoppie somethin called motionlotion is perty good.

Any you fine folks ever heard uf usen that kind uf stuff?:fork: :bonk:

tampascott once bubbled...
For those of you who haven't looked at Kentucy's Profile Photo, it is a must! LMAO, man. :D

I just seen and read his profile and blew a gut laughing:D

I sure hope you werent maken fun uf my "HOT DATE" en my profile. We gett long good and we's in luv.

I thaank my buddy had some of that there motien lotien on that there snorkel that i is so fond of now. I had to borry it after we made whoopee in them there murky waters and it tasted kinda fruity...

WHOOPEE!:D

Ever thought about Psychology?....no, not the profession...the treatment

By the way...hope to have some pics up from the pumpkin thing tonight or tomorrow morning

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom