Smilies Page Keeps Dissappearing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where do you get these Don?

DandyDon:
I like the standard issue SB smilies, but it takes a while to open that page, so I like to leave it open in the bottom bar - "task bar?" It disappears after one use, tho. Way too much trouble.
Word is your friend... :wink:

El Orans:
Word is your friend... :wink:
He says to someone who knows so little. I looked for a way to save the smilies to Documents, but didnt see anyway.

Why does the pages vanish with us. It's not a toilet.

medium-smiley-016.gif

dherbman:
Raisin smiley? You want a raisin smiley? YOU CAN"T HANDLE A RAISIN SMILEY!!!
:lol:​

DandyDon:
He says to someone who knows so little. I looked for a way to save the smilies to Documents, but didnt see anyway.
You've got mail! :)

Diver Dennis:
Where do you get these Don?
Oh, a google search for smilies will yield lots of possibilities, some of which would violate TOS. :lol2:I remember when one of those got loaded on SB smilies lists once - wow?! But I really want to use our board smilies if I can keep that list open after a post It used to be that way, not now, and too much trouble to load the page after ever post. :icon28:

Yep, it disappeared as soon as I posted that.
angry-smiley-031.gif

:multi: another chink in the armor exposed :multi:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom