small vintage 2 piece dive suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm looking to sellthis vintage 2 piece dive suit. It is in fairly good conditionconsidering its age. All the zippers work except that the tab of thezipper on the right leg is missing. It still opens and closeshowever. I cannot tell what the size is but it appears to be a small.Boots and mitts are included. They have a raised/textured surfacethat I haven't seen on wetsuits before. This would be great for avintage SCUBA display. In case you want to try and use it for vintagediving, the measurement are: Chest measured flat under the arm 16”;Arm length from top seem of shoulder to wrist is approx. 22”; Waistlooks to be 13” measured flat; Armpit to waist is approx 16”;inseam appears to be 27”; Boots are 9” heel to toe; Mitts areapprox. 11” long; Hope this helps. $25 plus shipping. PM if interested. IMG_3646.jpgIMG_3648.jpgIMG_3650.jpgIMG_3651.jpgIMG_3652.jpgIMG_3674.jpgIMG_3675.jpgIMG_3676.jpgIMG_3677.jpgIMG_3679.jpgIMG_3680.jpgIMG_3681.jpg

Back
Top Bottom