sling bottle mounting on new harness >

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 on slinging it left chest to left hip D rings.

Also +1 on losing some of those D rings. When I tried to order extra D rings from DSS Tobin explained to me why I didn't need them, as is his way. He was right! 2 chest, 2 hip, 2 crotch are more enough. Especially for Rec. Diving.

I keep my DSMB on my rear Dring with the spool in an OMS small pouch
SPG clipped off to my left Dring, light to my right. That still leaves me with 3 unused drings. 2 if I'm carrying a pony

The first issue is the d-rings not being secure (sliding) on the harness. The tri-glides that keep the d-rings in place is too large, or the wrong way around. If fitted correctly a d-ring will never move.

The pony should connect via bolt snap to the left chest and left hip d-rings, not the crotch. I would also remove the lower chest d-rings on both sides and the right hip ring, unless you need the “weight”. They fulfil no function and add clutter to your setup.

Yeah right, get a bp/w

Lat week a diver asked me if this was a Hollis

I said, "I don't want no hollis, I might sink."

With all the logo S's on the rig, I wonder how he came up with Hollis, Sherwood mabe. What a waste of a state funded education.

Bob
--------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom