Sleaze in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can honestly say I've never been to the McDonalds,Burger King, Pizza Hut or Margaritaville in Cozumel.

It did take me quite a while to venture to Wet Wendy's.....couldn't take the name seriously, but will have to admit it is quite pleasant there.

Mike

I can honestly say I've never been to the McDonalds,Burger King, Pizza Hut or Margaritaville in Cozumel.

It did take me quite a while to venture to Wet Wendy's.....couldn't take the name seriously, but will have to admit it is quite pleasant there.
Wait... there are other restaurants on the island other than Wet Wendy's??? I must have missed them. I definitely didn't go to a Burger Stink or McGassy! Next time you are there, put up a ScubaBoard sticker and sign your name. I did. :D

Wait... there are other restaurants on the island other than Wet Wendy's??? I must have missed them.

When I am in Cozumel, I never go to the same restaurant twice, and I am almost always pleased with every meal. The people who stay holed up in their all inclusives for every meal don't know what they are missing.

The only issue I have with Wet Wendy's now is their little jewelry shop.....after a margarita or two, someone with me always wanders over there and I always come out a little lighter.....and it's not GAS! Think I could have put a good down payment on a dive boat by now:wink:

Mike

Does this mean that the white zone is NOT for loading and unloading only? I miss Frank : (
Yo tambien. My favorite Zappa quote:

The name of the game
Down in Washington
Is taking care
Of number one
And number one ain't you
You ain't even number two

Rest easy, Uncle Frank.

Actually, it just moved! So, pretty much, you've learned nothing! :wink:

I was wondering about a move. I will guess to the International pier. Although that would only make it really convenient for cruise ship folks. So another place in town.. I give.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom