Skirting the Tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterDawg:
Really? where do you put them? Why do you need them? :)

I would put them the same place you do. In the Halcyon diver's notebook, in the Halcyon pocket on the Halcyon approved DUI suit... :D

Oh wait, I don't have any of those. Guess I'll have to tape it to my fin!

Deco Schedule

Descend to 30ft
Stay at 30ft for 45 minutes
Ascend to surface
Eat lunch.

Think it'll fit on the XL Jetfins?

jwvanno:
With all the discussion of the benefits of learning decompression theory, I am now truly interested in the idea.

Can anyone recommend a book or reliable website that would be a good place to begin the climb to knowledge?

There is a lot out there. Good places to start are with the basic deco models. Haldane, Beulmann, VPM, and the RGBM. Add in deep stops, Pyle stops or Gradient Factors and you have even more to look at. Names of interest include (non-inclusive) Bruce Weinke, Erik Baker, Richard Pyle and others. There is always SB and TDS for more information.

PerroneFord:
I would put them the same place you do. In the Halcyon diver's notebook, in the Halcyon pocket on the Halcyon approved DUI suit... :D

Oh wait, I don't have any of those.

Neither do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwvanno
With all the discussion of the benefits of learning decompression theory, I am now truly interested in the idea.

Can anyone recommend a book or reliable website that would be a good place to begin the climb to knowledge?
in_cavediver:
There is a lot out there. Good places to start are with the basic deco models. Haldane, Beulmann, VPM, and the RGBM. Add in deep stops, Pyle stops or Gradient Factors and you have even more to look at. Names of interest include (non-inclusive) Bruce Weinke, Erik Baker, Richard Pyle and others. There is always SB and TDS for more information.
Good Stuff, all of it here for starters:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=54247
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=5270

Back
Top Bottom