Size 13 DUI Rockboots....Jetfins or Turtles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Docc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've ordered a DUI TLS350 drysuit with size 13 Rockboots. From what I've researched on this and other boards, it appears that an XXL Jetfin or a Turtlefin will both work(either with springstraps). I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience with either of these fins and size 13 Rockboots. One fin fit better than the other?

You can park cars in the XXL jets.

I've ordered a DUI TLS350 drysuit with size 13 Rockboots. From what I've researched on this and other boards, it appears that an XXL Jetfin or a Turtlefin will both work(either with springstraps). I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience with either of these fins and size 13 Rockboots. One fin fit better than the other?.

I wear size 14 Rockboots and XXL Jets with springs. The size 14 Rockboots are a snug fit in the Jets. :palmtree: Bob

DoccDave,
I wear a size 13 Whites Evo3 boot in a Turtle fin. They fit perfectly, both in the width and the height of the fins' foot pocket. I think these boots may be as large if not slightly larger than the 13 Rockboot. I use the 10" xs scuba spring straps as well. I am very pleased with the fit.

All the best,
Geoff

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom