Six year old Snorkler killed by 13yo boater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reminder: dont' feed greg454

I agree I see a pattern here

Very funny guys, I'm unsubscribing the thread. Now you can all go ahead and agree with everything.

reminder: dont' feed greg454

Blüher! (a la Young Fronkensteen)

Had been avoiding this thread out of not wanting to read another sad story. It's too bad stuff like this has to happen.

I didn't read the whole thing but the signs sound like a pretty good idea, that should probably have but been put in place years ago by the state.

As far as dive flags go, I've been told those marker buoys on the crab traps can really cause hell if you hit them with your boat? Correct me if that's not so. Maybe we should be towing our dive flags on small metal buoys instead of styrofoam or innertubes. I guarantee if hitting dive flags did some damage and hit the boaters in the wallet, things would calm down some, it would just be a matter of time. After all, it's not like you'd be going after them, they'd have to break the law to take any damage. Call it self defense.

Only problem I see, Henry, is that personally, I want the boats to STAY AWAY!! LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom